Mummy Maternity Nappy Bag
- Jumping Daisy large-capacity, multi-functional backpack/diaper bag is durably-crafted and works equally well for travel and everyday use
- The front compartment and main inside compartment each feature multiple large elastic-banded pockets that hold full-size baby bottles (8 oz, 8.5 inches tall-- most baby bags are not capable of holding full-size bottles). The three pockets in the front compartment are each insulated with foil to keep bottles warm or cold longer!
- Features four external sections with zip closures (one front, one back, one on either side) and an extra-roomy inside with four deep pockets and two more zip-close sections, one mesh. Zip-close pocket on the back is designed specifically to store a changing pad!
- The top of the bag is wired with metal so that bag can be set to stay open hands-free, but folds closed easily for efficient carrying and storage
- The outer material is made of waterproof nylon, while the inside features a waterproof polyester lining. Comfortable, lightweight, fashionable, and waterproof!
Jumping Daisy Diaper Bags/Backpacks are durably crafted, large-capacity, and designed specifically for moms on the go!
Available in a variety of colors, these bags measure 16 inches tall (20 including handle drop length), 11 inches across, and 6 inches wide. The outside material is water-resistant nylon, while the inside is lined with sleek waterproof polyester, making spills easy to handle!
Bag four external sections with zip closures (one front, one back, one on either side) and an extra-roomy inside with four deep pockets and two more zip-close sections, one solid and one mesh. The zip-close pocket on the back is designed specifically to store a changing pad! The front compartment and main inside compartment each feature multiple large elastic-banded pockets that hold full-size (8 oz, 8.5 inches tall) baby bottles (5 bottle compartments total). The three pockets in the front compartment are each insulated with foil to keep bottles warm or cold longer! Inside is not insulated.
Bag features rivet-re-inforced hand straps for carrying, in addition to durably-stitched shoulder straps so the bag can be worn as a backpack-- carry comfortably all day long!
1. CAN I STILL PLACE AN ORDER?
Yes. We are still operating as usual and packages get delivered. We take all possible precautions to prevent any issues.
2. ARE DELIVERY TIMES AFFECTED?
It is possible that delays in deliveries might occur, depending on the operations of certain couriers that help us deliver the order
to you. We will try our best to communicate any changes that may affect your order in anyway.
If against all odds you don't receive your order, we'll either fully refund you or re-send a new package your way at our expense.
We have received the following country-specific information:
3. WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE YOU TAKING TO KEEP MY ORDERS SAFE?
Your safety is very important to us. We’re taking extra precautions and working with our distributors to do the same.
Our staff wear masks and gloves when processing your orders. All orders are sanitized and couriers are required to wear gloves and
sanitize before pickup. Dispatch areas are also sanitized after each collection and we have added additional sanitizing services on
top of our regular cleaning services.
Increased measures of personal care including distancing of staff, requirements to wash regularly and protective gear.
4. IS IT SAFE TO RECEIVE ORDERS?
The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low. And the risk of catching the virus from a package that
has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature, and waiting in rooms for days—having in mind all the
precautions we're taking—is also almost non-existent.
5. IS IT POSSIBLE TO REDUCE CONTACT WITH THE DRIVER WHEN THEY DELIVER MY ORDER?
Yes. Delivery companies are expected to take extra measures to ensure safety for those receiving parcels, such as not requiring a
signature upon delivery.
6. CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
Yes, you can return your order within 14 days. You can find more information under return policy.
7. AM I ENTITLED TO A REFUND IF MY ORDER CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS?
Yes. If you have been notified that your order will not be delivered to you due to certain restrictions, please get in touch with our
Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to assist.
8. DOES APPLE DIVINE HELP WITH COVID-19?
We are not a cure or protection against viruses like COVID-19. However, good sleep increases your immune system, and we believe good
sleep is essential to recovery, as well as optimizing your overall health at any time.
Supporting better sleep helps your body naturally increase its defense and response mechanisms, all of which are essential for ongoing
energy, wellness and health.
“In this time of new viruses, we need to have our defensive walls against infection strong and our warriors primed to fight infection
if needed,” says Dr Mark Menolascino, Medical Director of the Meno Clinic – Center for Functional Medicine. “Unlike bacterial infections
(for which you can take an antibiotic), there is no quick cure medication for viruses. They just hang on and on until your body can
finally fight them off.”
Dr Menolascino adds some important tools to help your immune system health:
Take precautions to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently
Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables
Exercise and don’t smoke
If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation
Get healthy, adequate sleep
Have we missed something?
Please get in touch with our customer service team if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
it feels sturdy but stitching is not perfect
The product corresponds to the description. Backpack is good
It is actually well made, looks good quality, comfortable. After The babay will be born I'll tell iš it useful.
As beautiful as the picture